4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 27, 2018 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessIsMyFriend View Post
Is Shipt not available in your area?

Grocery Delivery - Shipt

You use it to buy from grocery stores. You pay online and buy from the same selection that's in the store including fresh foods and a driver drops the stuff off at your place within the hour. Membership is rather hefty ($99 per year or $49 per year with student discount) but it seems so worth it at this point.

Honestly tho I would say if the stores that Shipt works with in your area doesn't have the brands your kids want make them use an alternative brand. Tell them to either eat that brand or go hungry. That's how I was raised and that's how I would raise a kid in the very unlikely event I had kids.
Lots of people say that, but when push comes to shove best laid plans fail to work out as intented. I gave it a go for a 2 week trial. Now guess what I cannot get? My seltzer water. It's all through Target(only local grocer listed other than Shaw's nearby which went out of the area) which is an ok alternative nearby and they have some oddball items that when I do go there I pick up. But they only sell sparkling water which is a no go for me.
They'll deliver in the morning a small but justifiable enough order.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky