View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 27, 2018 at 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Fox Seaton View Post
Sorry that happened. I kind of can relate. I hate the drudgery of going to the store itself. I hate that I always have to go when it is busy because that is the "flow" you get into when you work full time... doing everything when it is busy because that is the only time available.

At one point I actually paid someone to do my grocery shopping for me.. but it was no better. There was a drudgery of every Tuesday night having to make up a list and every Wednesday having her write a note that said they were "out" of whatever it was I wanted and so that meant on Saturday I had to go anyway... so what was the point?

I suppose delivery would work but I am just too cheap.

I'm at the point to where I am seriously considering using the programming knowledge that I've been gaining at school to write a bot script that automatically buys a list of stuff through that delivery app every week and checks out with the credit card I keep on file at a specific date/time that I am always at home so I can get food and do no work whatsoever. That's how lazy I am LOL

Haven't tried them yet but a friend praises them and showed me how the ordering process works and is pressuring me to sign up with his referral link so he gets free money. Looks like I might do things this way even if it is more expensive for me and they don't have everything I want. Anything beats dealing with idiots and annoying kids at the grocery store only to have to haul tons of groceries around.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky