-------no titles please--

beauflow As usual... lost in the cosmic chaos

10 yr Member
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 27, 2018 at 10:09 PM

Hopefullylost1211
perhaps I should just press the hug button as I am not a 100% myself at the moment; but I wanted to reply.

I don't talk to my Family, or if I do,it's short &selective and Even that's been a while with family. That's me though, couldn't deal or cope with it. had a few blood relatives that did as your described.

At any rate, yes- can relate- but not only family members from the past but at least one or two coworkers- I've noted for years now that their behavior and how they talk and interact with me- they Seem to prefer me to be miserable or not doing well- over me doing great or even just ok.

I honestly have came to the belief that it says more about them, and their issues- their inability to see someone else happy. while they struggle and don't know what to do. While I don't have answers, I do not feel the need to "bring someone down" like some do... it's very disheartening to me to realize but-- people are people, and we are all different.

It's really annoying to me when people say "good girl"-- It just reminds me that they are trying to treat me like their pet or some thing; like inferior to them... again, belief for me is this makes them feel better.

Many hugs and well thoughts, I hope you find a therapist or some one or some thing to help you continue your journey

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky