seeker33
Poohbah

seeker33 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,603 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 28, 2018 at 12:05 PM

So I've got a curse of empathy which means feeling emotions of other people, animals and trees. This is a thing since my childhood and I have seen some proofs of it which can't be explained rationally. But that's not the point.

The thing is when I'm in stress like I am now my empathy gets more intense meaning I feel emotions of other living creatures more strongly. So I get images of people being abused and tortured (from stories I saw in the news and documentaries even very long ago, I don't watch such things nowadays! Or not on purpose but sometimes I see something unexpectedly and I can't "unsee" it)
Then I see those images randomly during the day or night and I feel the pain of those people.
Today I keep seeing images of animal experiments in front of my eyes and it's very disturbing

A few months ago I had a dream of a very bad torture of prisoners and two days later I heard exactly same story in the news, that the scenario from my dream was real... I never think about political prisoners, I didn't watch any movie about prisons... I only had that dream which felt real and a few days later it was confirmed in the news.

I've felt people's diagnoses... people I never met in person, only online and they never mentioned their health problems I felt their illness and they confirmed I was right.

I have a customer, a lady and I know her husband abuses her psychologically. Today I saw a young boy and I felt he's neglected because his parents for some reason don't take proper care of him so he has to be the "adult" in the family.

When I was in the uni I saw in my collegues eyes that he used to be abused as a child. We did a project together and all of a sudden he mentioned that he was raised very strictly and used to be beaten.

When I was on a holiday we rented a room from one middle aged couple. I immediately said these people have suffered greatly in their lives, something terrible happened to them. After a few days they said their son had died and they still can't cope with it.

I absolutely hate this!!!! I never asked for such a curse! It gets worse when I'm stressed, then I feel much more of people's emotions and stress. It's the worst when I have days when I feel pain of nature and innocent animals like today I keep thinking about certain brutal experiments on animals

How do I stop feeling this stuff? Please don't recommend any new age stuff such as crystals or chakra work. I will not do any of that! Please only rational psychological advice,
You can recommend body work or some other activities but please no "spirituality". Thank you.

I love nature, simplicity and minimalism

Last edited by seeker33; Dec 28, 2018 at 03:55 PM..
seeker33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, KD1980, LucyD, precaryous