View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 28, 2018 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingme4me View Post
I like this delivery service, thanks for the info. There's not really much up here. The one service I can buy certain things in their store but not through their delivery service. I'm going to take the month and see how it goes. My prime is up in February.

I have been using MetroPCS for years(2011). The downside is buying a phone outright but then I don't get socked with a monthly rental/loan payment fee. Recently, they introduced Prime as free to all customers. My exh swapped his prime account over without any complications. Mine comes due this winter so I haven't called metro yet to set that up.
But for $60/month I get unlimited everything. No complaints with coverage either, I've been to all sorts of places in this country without much of a hitch and sometimes coverage in spaces other providers don't seem to work as well.

Good to know for future reference.

I never finance phones myself. To me it's a waste of money buying a brand new phone when it first comes out. I sniped my used LG V20 that came out in late 2016 about 6 months later off eBay for around $200. I do that instead of financing or buying from the store because the price tags on the phones at the phone store are much higher. Also brand new phones usually offer very little compared to phones from a year earlier.

After all, why pay $1000 for a phone that offers very little over the previous model when the same phone can be bought for under $300 6-12 months later?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
healingme4me, MickeyCheeky