View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Dec 29, 2018 at 06:46 AM

so their's this woman who I know (and see regguarly) who causes me a lot of anxiety

she causes me anxiety because she doesn't know my past (even though I tell her things, she puts her own spin on things to make them soundn ot as bad as they are), and she treats me like I'm superwoman (for example when I have pain in my legs, she expects me to work harder and just " get over it"), then she also uses me as a sort of slave if you want to call it like that- but she'll turn it around to try to make me feel guilty for not doing it "if you don't do this, I'm not giving you what you want and you'll be in my bad books"

she's been away but is back on monday and I'm litirally sick to my stomach that she's coming back

I know I should probably stand up to myself (like tell her how she makes me feel), but I don't think I can do that because another thing she does is expects me to listen to her stories, but won't listen to me or what I have to say

this woman helps me out sometimes though and it would be wrong of me to say how I really feel (I don't want to offend her, but I do feel she needs to know)
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220