View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Dec 29, 2018 at 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessIsMyFriend View Post
IDK.. I just felt attacked by her for some reason and reacted in kind. I sent her an apology message but she probably hates me like most everyone else so it's w/e at this point lol
I don't think you owe an apology.

Personally I never do anything without looking into it pretty hard and it is irksome and frustrating to me when people assume that I haven't looked into it myself. When people say they are being "kind" they aren't always. To me there is such a desire to be right that often people have to try to tear your dreams down so they can be "right".

I have an issue with my body where I am overweight. I literally get up daily looking every single day for a solution. I have spent money, taken drugs, left NO stone unturned and attempted at least 1000 things. I am on attempt 1001 and I refuse to believe that I will not find the problem. However, at least 50% of my energy is spent with "naysayers" who will flippantly say things like, calories in calories out, or have you tried exercising or, a million other things that implicitly assume I haven't done even the slightest effort on it. It can really put me in a sour mood and quite possibly has actually held me back.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote