View Single Post
Anonymous52222
Anonymous52222 has no updates. Edit

Default Dec 29, 2018 at 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Fox Seaton View Post
I don't think you owe an apology.

Personally I never do anything without looking into it pretty hard and it is irksome and frustrating to me when people assume that I haven't looked into it myself. When people say they are being "kind" they aren't always. To me there is such a desire to be right that often people have to try to tear your dreams down so they can be "right".

Ain't that the truth. You're better at explaining it than me

It's cute she thinks she knows more than a friend with a genius level IQ that got into the cyber security part of the air force before he was old enough to drink and then after leaving the military, joined a cheap community college, lived off Pell grant money, and invested his GI funds into an online business and made himself into a millionaire in less than 5 years off his online businesses. This was all done without a college degree and without incurring any debts.

Keep in mind, he actually showed me his bank balance and some of his transaction history as proof when I questioned him about the legitimacy of his businesses.

I'm not about to throw away the one shot I have at a happy life where I can actually finally start healing instead of constantly worrying about my survival.

I digress.

I'm just trying to keep the peace though. Trying not to say something too bad or else I'll probably have a repeat of what happened before I took my last break from here lol

Thanks for your comment. You really know how to cheer me up
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote