View Single Post
Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Default Dec 29, 2018 at 11:03 PM

When I was young I was very tender hearted. I would cry about people getting hurt etc. When I was about 21 I noticed a shift. I started getting enjoyment about bad things. One day my brother hurt his knee. I saw my sister grab the rubbing alchol ( its all we had ) and I knew my brother was about to scream. When he did I laughed. I noticed he kind of looked at me puzzled. That day I knew something wasnt quite right. As I got older I brought it up in therapy that I thought alot of things were funny that werent. I was never diagnosed and the more I thought about the more I noticed things. Then I stopped obsessing about it. I still realize its there but it didnt consume me. I gave it a name because I felt it was a twisted piece of my personality. I named it Thorn. Like a torn in my side because it bothered me so much. I have been diagnosed so many things in my life I cant possibly be all of them. I was even diagnosed as having DID which I know I dont have. Anyone have a clue what this could be. Am I a psychopath?
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363