View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 30, 2018 at 04:56 AM

I have a feeling this is in the wrong place. The other forum I use is a much older version of vbulletin with no check marks. Do they mean there are posts on a thread you have posted on? Are they mean to distinguish new posts exist in a thread you have previously been viewing? I thought I had it figured out. At first I thought it was to mark what I had read. Then I thought it was to mark what I read but that there were new posts. Then I thought it was to mark a thread I had posted on that had new posts. And then I thought maybe its just to mark a thread I had posted on in general. But then I am searching for a particular thread that I know had a few post from me yesterday and I cant find it at all by going through all the new post pages. I tried scanning for green and then reading titles. I mean after awhile threads can get blurry so I will just search via user name stats. I really thought I was better at this but the other one I use must be super old. Oh and thanks to whomever suggested I try a different browser to edit my avatar. For whatever reason I am only able to make avatar changes using firefox. For everything else I use chrome.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01