View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Dec 30, 2018 at 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggy momma View Post
What is the purpose of your negative feedback? If it’s just a hobby, I would encourage you to re-examine what you’re saying and how you’re saying it. Usually when people give negative feedback it’s because they want to use that business again, but they also want their concerns heard and resolved. If you have a bad experience, try to resolve it with the company before going to social media.
See I completely do not see it this way. Most companies just want you to shut up. So if you go to them with the problem they will just yes you to death and go on to do it to someone else. The only way to makes sure they can't do it to anyone else is for YOU to state what happened to you, in public.

Yes, this is my hobby. There is nothing more delightful than going to a business that has a zillion 5 star reviews (by who I do not know) and blowing the whistle. I always just state the facts and let other people decide.

I also do this for movies. Far too often it seems do I see insanely positive reviews of a just horrible movie. I enjoy blowing the whistle.

If I do go to a good business/ movie I am happy to state that too.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul