View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,102 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 30, 2018 at 08:10 PM

I never liked NYE evening because of noise from the outside. I wonder what it's all for. And then that dreaded midnight when firecrackers, small fireworks in the neighborhood that's illegal and noises go off. So hard to get back to sleep.

I hope that '19 will be a good year. It was a pretty good year this year. Sometimes I get scared when a good year is coming to an end because the following year may not be so good. Let's not forget that there are 365 days in a year, so there's bound to be some good days and not so good days.

The biggest highlights for the year were:

Bad - in early May I had an unexpected water leak at my place that was inconvenient, stressful, and costly. It effected my downstairs neighbors terribly. Ironically, some good things came out of it as my bathroom got a slight remodel and my two downstairs neighbors and I got back to being friendly with each other after not speaking for a year.

Good - In early October I took a trip to Washington State. Never been there before. Everything went well and had a great time. Except that I let my early morning anxieties ruin it a bit. I had posted about my vacation on here back in early October. Also good was that I had my mortgage all paid off early in the year.

For 2019 I hope to sell my place and move into a better place.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363, Sunflower123