View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Default Dec 30, 2018 at 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
Let's not forget that there are 365 days in a year, so there's bound to be some good days and not so good days.

Bad - in early May I had an unexpected water leak at my place that was inconvenient, stressful, and costly. It effected my downstairs neighbors terribly. Ironically, some good things came out of it as my bathroom got a slight remodel and my two downstairs neighbors and I got back to being friendly with each other after not speaking for a year.

So Will, you dealt with a crisis, you have empathy for your neighbors, and you improved your emotional intelligence by working through a major conflict with neighbors - EXCELLENT!

Good - In early October I took a trip to Washington State. Never been there before. Everything went well and had a great time. Except that I let my early morning anxieties ruin it a bit. I had posted about my vacation on here back in early October. Also good was that I had my mortgage all paid off early in the year.

Did your anxieties ruin your trip a bit or did you make it through your trip in spite of your anxiety and deserve a giant pat on the back for being strong and resilient??

For 2019 I hope to sell my place and move into a better place.
You are starting 2019 from a hopeful place...that increases the odds that you will respond to whatever comes your way in 2019 in a hopeful and effective way!

Will, I am impressed! Sincerely.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
will19