View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 30, 2018 at 09:54 PM

This thread kinda reminds me of how I got back at my old apartment complex for treating me like ****.

When I moved out Oct 2018, I was trying to get my deposit back. I went out of my way to clean the apartment spotless before I left them the key even. When it came time to get my deposit back, they made every excuse not to deliver. I waited patiently for a few weeks then called them. Kept getting excuse like "oh the manager is sick", never could get a straight answer about when I am getting my check or even if I'm getting it. Then the people that worked there had the nerve to continuously put me on hold and hang up on me which REALLY pissed me off. I wrote a detailed review on Google and Yelp telling in detail every single thing that is wrong the the apartments (the apartments had a LOT of issues). I also told the world how I was treated. I ended up getting my review featured and top rated on Google. Bet they hate their lives now.

But yeah, only time I write a review is if it's about something either really bad or really good. Most times I am too lazy to write a review. Also I prefer to fix my own issues whenever possible (such as when I buy tech stuff). If you treat me bad enough for me to want to take action, watch out because I could ruin your business if I so desired.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky