View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Default Dec 30, 2018 at 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
I’d like more stability and less depression and anxiety in 2019. I don’t want a repeat of 2018. Not sure how to flip that.

How about....

I had plenty of ups and downs in 2018 so seeking more stability is a top goal for me in 2019. I cannot control what comes my way in 2019, nobody can, but my power is in how I respond to what comes. I will respond to 2019 in ways which optimize my personal stability. I will be patient, gentle, and loving with myself. When I feel anxious or unstable I will go to my personal checklist of things which bring me peace and comfort. My anxious or depressed times are a nudge from the Universe to seek out more peace and quiet in order to get back to inner harmony. My downs remind me of how glorious and precious my ups are! Without downs, there can be no ups. With joy, so too comes sorrow. These are natural contrasts of the human condition. I am intrinsically valuable and powerful no matter what...throughout all of my ups and downs. 2019 will be more balanced for me than 2018 because every year I grow stronger and wiser and I have decided it will be so."
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123