View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 31, 2018 at 02:20 PM

I have tuna I will eat some of that when I get hungry again later tonight.Thank you both very much.I found out online that apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugars so I drank some of that,and I tidied the kitchen which needed doing anyway so I could get some exercise.Online it recommends eating apple and peanut butter before bed to keep levels even and prevent the liver from dumping more glucose into the bloodstream overnight.I have all these foods in the house.They also recommend staying hydrated so I am drinking plenty of iced water!I am feeling a little better now,the cravings have stopped and I no longer feel sick.I looked up online ,a reading of 400 is dangerous,coma territory is nearer 700.This has been a wake up call.I must not mess with my health by eating foods forbidden for diabetics.I hadn't measured my blood sugars for twenty days at a time for the whole of this year,I knew there was a big problem with my blood sugars but I just buried my head in the sand.I have to learn to eat foods that are good for my health in general and specifically I have to avoid sugary snacks which cause me harm.It is as if my left hand doesn't understand or look when my right hand reaches for the snacks and won't have it sink into my brain how much harm I am doing to my body eating such junk.It is a psychological problem.

Last edited by Marylin; Dec 31, 2018 at 02:34 PM..
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Guiness187055, possum220