Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 31, 2018 at 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I have a feeling this is in the wrong place. The other forum I use is a much older version of vbulletin with no check marks. Do they mean there are posts on a thread you have posted on? Are they mean to distinguish new posts exist in a thread you have previously been viewing? I thought I had it figured out. At first I thought it was to mark what I had read. Then I thought it was to mark what I read but that there were new posts. Then I thought it was to mark a thread I had posted on that had new posts. And then I thought maybe its just to mark a thread I had posted on in general. But then I am searching for a particular thread that I know had a few post from me yesterday and I cant find it at all by going through all the new post pages. I tried scanning for green and then reading titles. I mean after awhile threads can get blurry so I will just search via user name stats. I really thought I was better at this but the other one I use must be super old. Oh and thanks to whomever suggested I try a different browser to edit my avatar. For whatever reason I am only able to make avatar changes using firefox. For everything else I use chrome.
Green check marks are marking the threads that you have "subscribed" to.

only you can see the check marks that you set.

to "subscribe"/ unsubscribe" open the thread in question click on thread tools at the top of that thread then click subscribe or unsubscribe. I use this feature often so that I can locate my own threads easily.

to find all your subscribed threads that you have marked with the green check mark at the top of the page in one of the bars you will see the words my profile. scroll onto that. a window will open, scroll down and click on the word subscription. this will open a page that lists all the threads you have subscribed to.

Last edited by amandalouise; Jan 01, 2019 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: spelling
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote