View Single Post
YongSun24

Member Since Jan 2019
Default Jan 01, 2019 at 05:36 PM

Hello everyone!
To begin with, I'm female, 17 yo. I've been developing some kind of men hatred. I just think of every man as a stupid and uncaring cheater who only seeks sex, until proven otherwise. I've never dated anyone and never been interested in romantic relationships, especially with men.
I have never really cared about guys but I believe that the hatred started when I was 14. I used to really love a female celebrity back then. There were many rumors of her dating but I didn't want to know the truth. One day I found out that she really was dating a man. I checked out his Instagram profile and from the moment I saw his face, every method of torture I knew started popping into my head. Hate began filling every inch of my body. I still remember that face expression, those tattoos, that skinny body with no abs. All I wanted was to kill him. I was like : "that ugly bastard! how can he dare to f* with my woman?!". I assumed that he was cheating on her and was going to break her heart. I still haven't got over this hate for him even though I don't like that celeb anymore. Everything is so fresh in my mind.
*I am in high school these years, so dating is at its peak. Every girl I know wants a boyfriend! I really can't take it anymore. I know that is none of my business but I've become even more aware of how sex-obsessed boys can be and when some friend talks to a boy, I will tell her that their relationship isn't going to work, because boys are cheaters and she is better off single. I don't really have any logical reasoning behind this bad mindset. I've reached the point where I want to date just to make fun of some guy because he "deserves" it (dating makes no sense to me since we aren't going to procreate). Everytime I hear about some guy and his ~TRUE~ love for some girl I feel that I'm going insane. This is getting even more frustrating and it's affecting me somehow. I mean, it's really unpleasant getting angry when you hear about dating (I hear about it every single day unluckily).
Tho, this hate for men is turning into a women hatred since I consider women who date men as weak and incapable of living by themselves, always needing some "snake" by their side.
I could carry on talking but I'm not going to become a novelist, so yeah...
I'd appreciate some help regarding my problem. I don't care about men, but I DO care about my mental health.
Thank you!
YongSun24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
LucyD