View Single Post
PyschCentral_User25

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Jan 01, 2019 at 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I did ridiculously bad on my SAT. As it turned out, I took classes first at my community college and then transferred to a University. They looked at me as a Transfer Student, so my SAT didn’t matter as much as my transcripts from the college (which were A’s). This was a long time ago, so IDK if it’s still true for you.

Also, I am NOT dumb. I was truent a lot in school, did not study whatsoever for the SAT.

Maybe you should take SAT prep courses.
Thank you! I don’t you’re dumb, if anything — based off the score I got, I don’t think I’d have the right to call anyone dumb, and I mean, of course a test doesnt’ define our intelligence (even though I felt like a test does “define” our intellience, when in reality it doesn’t).

I’m actually going the route that you and some people have suggested. My SAT scores did go up, however not up to par for most colleges, even “local” non-community colleges unfortunately. But I am attending a community college next fall, earning my Associate’s there and transferring to a state university. Which I’m actually proud of because it’ll be an easier transition, be cheaper, and be more flexible with my schedule.

Thank you for giving me hope, and for taking your time to reply back to my post. And I’m sorry to you as well for having replied so, so, so, late to your post. I haven’t signed into my account for such a long time. :/
PyschCentral_User25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky