View Single Post
PyschCentral_User25

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Jan 01, 2019 at 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay14 View Post
No worries! I scored a whole 720 and I got accepted to all the schools I applied to and went to a very nice private college.
Ah, I’m sorry for replying late to you. I’ve been replying late to everyone because I for some reason thought no one ever saw my post or ever responded to it, and so, here I am replying back — after having seen that people did reply back to it.

Yeah, my score did went up. I actually did retake the SAT twice and the ACT once (as you may or may’ve not seen in the other responses I made to other people in this thread — if not, it’s fine haha).

The fact that you got in with a score like that, gives me hope about going to college too. I was really stressing about how I would go into college and so forth. My scores weren’t still up to par for most colleges, but I am planning to go the community college route and transferring my credits to a state college. Which like I said in another post would actually be: cheaper, more flexible, and a little less pressure intensive on me.

Thank you!
PyschCentral_User25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky