View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Jan 02, 2019 at 08:03 PM

I've decided that from now on, I am going to do things my own way. While I am not going to quit PC and I am unlikely ever going to delete my account (unless I want to start fresh for whatever reason), I am going to greatly limit my time here and I am only going to log in to either check up on friends I have on here or to occasionally help somebody else out. The reason is because I am unlikely to listen to any advice anyways and I don't wish to waste people's time or start drama.

Also, due to the rather poorly implemented ignore feature, I am not getting the most out of this site since so many people have me blocked that I can't even reply on a lot of the lighthearted fun threads in the general forum since a lot of the people that start those threads have me on ignore. Yeah I know I was a mean nasty person during my first 1-2 years on here and I do truly regret some of the hurtful things I've said but I've changed since then and I am legitimately trying to be a kinder person and I'm working on learning from my mistakes but it's clear that I'll be punished indefinitely without any chance of making amends to those I hurt all because I was in a very dark place back then so I'm choosing the next best option for myself.

With that being said, I'm going to treat my mental health issues my own way. I'm not taking any psyche meds ever again for my own reasons (I understand they're for some people but not for me). I am going to focus on better dieting, exercising, mediation, and more "natural" ways of treating my issues. I'm practicing mindfulness and I'm working on stopping my negative thinking on my own and focusing on my goals and aspirations in life. I am done accepting the fact that my anxiety issues limit me from ever getting a driver's license and I am going to push through and get my license, even if I have to spend so much money on private training that I get myself into debt in the process. Once I get my driver's license I will live cheaply and save my money and get a tiny house so I don't have to work full time to pay rent/house payments and I can get the freedom that I so desire.

People might think I'm wrong but I've always been better at learning on my own and finding my own solutions to my issues. An example that comes to mind is when I was a kid I tried to take a keyboarding class. Because I couldn't learn the way they wanted me to I did so poorly in the class that they told me I would never be able to type. Guess what? I learned my own way and I now type 80 words per minute.

This is my choice. I'm not hurting at all when I type this. In fact, I've been in a good mood all day.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Anonymous52222; Jan 02, 2019 at 08:46 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48850, Anonymous50384, beauflow, Meeni, mote.of.soul, seeker33, unaluna

Thanks for this!
beauflow