PsychoPhil
PsychoPhil has no updates.

5 yr Member
18 hugs
given
Default Jan 02, 2019 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoPhil View Post
There are some more tests on aspietests.org. Have you checked your SQ? As to speech and clumsiness, same here. I am also told I am lacking facial expression. Not so much the question whether I have ASD, but more how the condition could have been overlooked for so long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakespeare47 View Post
What makes you think you might have Asperger's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatoes View Post
How does someone know if they have a flat affect from depression or from aspergers/autism and is lack of facial expression the same thing as flat affect in depression. I’m curious since I have mild brain damage and have nonverbal learning disorder which is similar to Aspergers/autism.
My original posting already demonstrates one of my aspie traits: I phrased it so badly both of you misunderstood. I didn't mean to say I thought I was autistic just because of clumsiness and facial expression. In fact it's my understanding these two characteristics aren't diagnostic criteria, but often go along with an autism condition, and so I mentioned them separately. I had at the time been diagnosed by an autism expert, and have recently received the same result from a second independent psychological evaluation.
PsychoPhil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote