View Single Post
DanceEngine7

Member Since Aug 2017
8 hugs
given
Default Jan 02, 2019 at 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by possum220 View Post
I don't need to take the tranexamic acid anymore since the introduction of progesterone which I continue to take as advised by my gyn. Things seem to be petering out. Finally. Had another FHS blood test done today to see if menopause is anywhere in the offing. Might be nice considering I am 56.

Couldn't they take a biopsy when they are removing the fibroids and polyps? May as well get two jobs done if you have to be under anaesthetic?
I had the D and C and biopsy. no cancer. I don't think I had polyps since doctor didnt say anything to me. The fibroids were shown in ultrasound but are in muscle so they can't be removed. they are small I guess. My periods are still heavy as ever! Its really only two days a month I have to worry about. I use the tran acid. it does work but sometimes it doesn't. I am 49 and still getting periods every 28 days. Last about 5 days. No cramps or anything. just noticing more headaches lately and pms is more like foggy head, dizzy sort of. I wonder how many more years of this????

I did not do ablation. Today i was almost in tears at work thinking why didn't I do it??
DanceEngine7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220