Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2019 at 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YongSun24 View Post
Hello everyone!
To begin with, I'm female, 17 yo. I've been developing some kind of men hatred. I just think of every man as a stupid and uncaring cheater who only seeks sex, until proven otherwise. I've never dated anyone and never been interested in romantic relationships, especially with men.
I have never really cared about guys but I believe that the hatred started when I was 14. I used to really love a female celebrity back then. There were many rumors of her dating but I didn't want to know the truth. One day I found out that she really was dating a man. I checked out his Instagram profile and from the moment I saw his face, every method of torture I knew started popping into my head. Hate began filling every inch of my body. I still remember that face expression, those tattoos, that skinny body with no abs. All I wanted was to kill him. I was like : "that ugly bastard! how can he dare to f* with my woman?!". I assumed that he was cheating on her and was going to break her heart. I still haven't got over this hate for him even though I don't like that celeb anymore. Everything is so fresh in my mind.
It is very important that you realize how poisonous hate is to you and the people that you hate. its pure venom that will pound your thoughts until you find it unbearable enough to act on that hate. I do not hate a single person. I strongly dislike some people but have no thoughts of revenge or hate. I try and find the teeniest tiny bit of compassion no matter how far I dig for it, count my own blessings and save my own soul.

Quote:
*I am in high school these years, so dating is at its peak. Every girl I know wants a boyfriend! I really can't take it anymore. I know that is none of my business but I've become even more aware of how sex-obsessed boys can be and when some friend talks to a boy, I will tell her that their relationship isn't going to work, because boys are cheaters and she is better off single. I don't really have any logical reasoning behind this bad mindset. I've reached the point where I want to date just to make fun of some guy because he "deserves" it (dating makes no sense to me since we aren't going to procreate). Everytime I hear about some guy and his ~TRUE~ love for some girl I feel that I'm going insane. This is getting even more frustrating and it's affecting me somehow. I mean, it's really unpleasant getting angry when you hear about dating (I hear about it every single day unluckily).
Tho, this hate for men is turning into a women hatred since I consider women who date men as weak and incapable of living by themselves, always needing some "snake" by their side.
I could carry on talking but I'm not going to become a novelist, so yeah...
I'd appreciate some help regarding my problem. I don't care about men, but I DO care about my mental health.
Thank you!
I have some grave concerns for your mental health with the hate you have and perceived lack of empathy and compassion you seem to exude. I urge you to see someone about this ASAP before you act on something and regret it.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Ella68