View Single Post
EnviousRobin
EnviousRobin has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Jan 03, 2019 at 05:05 PM

(I have to avoid speaking on your surgical worries, as they are fears I have myself but I'd like to speak about some of your other points if that's OK.)

I found a quote a while ago that I really loved. I can't remember exactly how it went, but the gist was;

"It doesn't matter if you feel Trans, or want to Transition. What matters is how much more comfortable you feel when someone uses the right identifiers." and/or "How happy you could be while looking into a mirror."

Some People don't experience Dysphoria, or all forms of it; and that's OK. They are still valid. Gender, and Sexuality is a spectrum. Sometimes they fluctuate, and sometimes they don't. The only person who can answer those questions is yourself, but it doesn't hurt to speak to a Gender Therapist about them.

I'm Non-Binary (TransMasc), and use Masc pronouns. But it took me a very long time to figure out. I tried on a lot of titles, and used a lot of different pronouns with my friends. Like trying on a pair of pants to see if they fit, or if you like them. Sometimes finding our identities is easy, and sometimes it's an adventure. Both ways are OK.

Good Luck on your Journey.
EnviousRobin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote