View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Jan 03, 2019 at 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker33 View Post
I wish you all the best! I feel you're on the right path to healing. I hope it works for you. I don't know about the issues you've had here and why people seem to avoid you. I only remember you from the thread about the narcissist disorder. I believe everyone can change if they truly want to.
I also absolutely understand the inclination to self study. I'm the same way.
I wish you good luck on your journey and hope 2019 will be a positive year for you.

I simply had a lot of anger issues and would lash out at people if they told me something I didn't want to hear. If somebody tried to stand up to me, well I would name call and bring them down with petty insults.

I was somebody who didn't want the truth if the truth was in any way inconvenient or painful.

I want to use this site for my own personal growth. I can't do that when I have to be reminded of how much of a prick I was every time I get the dreaded "Unable to reply to thread because so and so member has you on ignore" message. Heck, even seeing some of the threads made by some of these members is triggering in itself. I feel like a child who is left out of a party. I also don't know if I should do something as pity as delete my account and start anew to circumvent the ignores.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48850, unaluna