View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 04, 2019 at 04:34 AM

I modified the list to suit me.

Being organized is simply not my forte.
It takes sometimes several years before starting a given task.
Just as hard stopping than starting when really into it, inability to take breaks.
I plan way too much and think about every outcome of every decision. I have to be prepared, I need a heads up weeks in advance with some stuff.
I tend to get bored easily, at times, at times I'm amazed by every little thing that no one finds cool.
I learned to not put in so much effort, because nothing seems to be going my way.
I often lose interest when people are talking to me if they go on about really boring things or repeating themselves, say it once and it's done. But I have the magic to only hear a few words here and there and understand exactly what they said, it was a good skill at school so I could both be present mentally and not at the same time.
When I get stuck in things or work, I ask my friend who is creative, sometimes I come up with cool solutions myself. Things can usually be solved but I don't have the energy.
I get frustrated easily when things don’t go your way, but I always smile and keep a good attitude.
I have an issue of high self esteem and feeling cursed that I can't seem to use my talents.
I sometimes say things which sometimes gets me in trouble, but sometimes it makes people think as well.
I make your own rules or procedures instead of obeying the rules made by others.
I sometimes find yourself tapping a pencil, swinging my leg, or doing something else to help me think better and because it feels good.
I don't make a lot of careless mistakes, I've worked hard on stopping being a perfectionist.
I might have a family history of ADD/ADHD, who knows, they didn't diagnose people when my parents were kids.

Hugs from:
BP1beauty