View Single Post
YongSun24

Member Since Jan 2019
Default Jan 04, 2019 at 11:00 AM

I often talk to myself (mostly when I'm alone tho) and laugh at some words I am thinking of and find funny. My mum would ask me why I am laughing so hard and tearing up and I will tell her that I made up some joke, then she will make a weird face, probably thinking that I'm crazy. I have always thought it was normal, but I'm beginning to realize that people find it extremely strange, especially laughing by yourself at your own jokes/thoughts. I am aware of the fact that there's no one talking to me back. I just need your opinion regarding this "problematic" behaviour. In addition, I've heard that people who can tickle themselves are abnormal. I also need your opinion on this, since I am able to tickle myself. Now I will move on to more serious things that I am really concerned of.
I sometimes hear someone in my head say things like "If you keep doing [insert action here] you'll get [insert illness here]". There are times when someone speaks in the first person, as if they were me, saying things like "I am cursing [insert family member here]". Three years ago was the first time I had ever heard that in my head and started to cry, thinking I was a horrible person. But in fact, I feel like it wasn't me saying that. Like some intruder in my head. I hate no one in my family! It's hard to stop those thoughts. I don't really know if they're thoughts or voices. But most of the time I believe what they say and do as they tell me.
I would appreciate any piece of advice. I am really worried right now.
Thank you in advance!
YongSun24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LucyD, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul, Skeezyks