View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Jan 04, 2019 at 02:47 PM

Also most people that make many of these reviews are idiots.

There is a reason why there are so few people with a high IQ compared to those with low IQ. If the majority of people posting online reviews are average or below average, than the quality of the reviews are going to me understandably low.

I do my own research most of the time on stuff. I'm not in any way swayed by commercials or ads. I don't watch regular TV anymore and stream or torrent everything because I don't want to pay a premium to be advertised to. I run ad blockers on all my browsers that I disable only if I'm on a non profit site or a smaller YouTube channel that I like. I also run a global ad blocker on my smartphone that blocks ads from all apps.

I also almost never write reviews simply because I'm lazy and don't really care. The time I spend writing a review could be spent doing something that interests or benefits me. The only exception is when I am treated extremely good or extremely bad by a business (that apartment example in my previous reply is an example of the latter).

Last edited by Anonymous52222; Jan 04, 2019 at 05:14 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky