View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Jan 04, 2019 at 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessIsMyFriend View Post
I also almost never write reviews simply because I'm lazy and don't really care. The time I spend writing a review could be spent doing something that interests or benefits me. The only exception is when I am treated extremely good or extremely bad by a business (that apartment example in my previous reply is an example of the latter).
I usually do it at work.

But, I always try to provide detail in my reviews so people can decide for themselves if it is something that would bother them. And I always think I will get positive feed back, but usually, not. Honestly I wonder sometimes if people don't like to read.

While I find a lot of reviews to be vague (I presume that they are paid for their services).

Quote:
There is a reason why there are so few people with a high IQ compared to those with low IQ. If the majority of people posting online reviews are average or below average, than the quality of the reviews are going to me understandably low.
Yeh it is really getting bad out there. People are so... dull. I really don't think of myself as smart but I swear to god most of the time I feel like I am from another planet.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, pachyderm