View Single Post
DapperChapper

Member Since Feb 2018
2 hugs
given
Post Jan 04, 2019 at 06:46 PM

(Feel free to move this if it’s in the wrong place)

I know we’re already a few days into 2019, but I’m now looking at ways I can better look after myself over the coming 12 months (and for the future). Physically, I think I look after myself alright – I exercise (debatably, sometimes too much), I try to monitor my diet and eat healthily, and I also try to get enough sleep (although this is something I feel I could improve on). While this isn’t perfect I think it’s alright, but where I definitely feel I could take better care of myself is in the mental aspect of my life.

I know there are no set pieces of advice and that everyone is different, but are there any rules/tips etc. that any of you have found useful to incorporate into your lives? Realistically, I know I should give specifics about what I’m looking for, but I don’t know where to begin with that, so I’m curious to hear if anyone has any ideas right off the bat. If anyone can give me pointers about how I can look for specific advice please let me know. I’ll do my best to answer any questions anyone asks.

Wishing you all good mental health for 2019!
DapperChapper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote