View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Jan 04, 2019 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Fox Seaton View Post
While I find a lot of reviews to be vague (I presume that they are paid for their services).

As somebody that used to sell a lot online, I can confirm that buying feedback is easier and cheaper than you might think.

I built one of my eBay accounts up by posting cheap useless junk from dollar tree, posting said items as a charity auction while charging more money for shipping fees than what the item at the store costs and putting on the item description that I am a new seller and trying to earn positive feedback. I basically got paid to support charity and got free positive feedback and 5 star detailed seller ratings for nothing.

Yet, I left out the fact that said account was my third one and I got my main account banned for opening multiple Amazon prime accounts and selling stuff from Amazon on eBay for a profit. I would announce free same day handling and 2 day shipping and people couldn't resist. I would get a bunch of prepaid visa gift cards and order the products directly to my customers from Amazon. The moment the 30 day free prime trial wore off I would close said account and move on to avoid paying the $99 per year fee. I made 4 grand a month in profit with under 10 hours of actual work a week doing this before eBay shut me down LOL

Also there are services on places like blackhatworld for black hat internet marketers to sell feedback. They typically charge several dollars for a perfect review either on eBay or Amazon or on your own e-commerce site via Google or Yelp.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky