View Single Post
possum220
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2009
7,983 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 05, 2019 at 03:44 AM

I am sorry that things are not as settled as you would like. No guarantee that the ablation would have fixed things.

It is really hard working out what to do when our bodies are in a state of flux. A couple of years ago my headaches morphed into extremely bad migraines which sent me to outpatients. After those my doctor took me off 'the pill' and the migraines seemed ease up. He told me that they didnt like ladies of my age to be on the pill because of the added complications like stroke and heart attack. Are you taking oral contraceptives?

Have you had your hormone levels checked? This will give your doctor a good understanding or whether you are approaching menopause or not. Heavy bleeding may cause havoc with our iron levels. Have you had your iron levels checked recently as this might also be the cause of a few issues for you.

Do you have a women's clinic to go to in your area so that you can get some advice and possibly a second opinion? I know it's lots of questions. I hope you can find something useful for you.

How many more years of this is a question that women have been asking for generations. We are all still waiting for an answer.
possum220 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote