SarahSweden
Grand Poohbah
SarahSweden has no updates.

8 yr Member
219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 05, 2019 at 11:59 AM

Thanks. I agree itīs some kind of way to still feel "close" to her by keeping her in my mind. There hasnīt been one single day when I havenīt thought about her, what sheīs doing and whether she thinks of me or not.

Even if Iīve now spent some time with a few relatives during holidays I keep missing my therapist even if I also rather often feels angry about her and how negligent she acted.

I keep imagining her office, the chairs and so on and how she now sees other clients. Itīs a bit of a comfort that I know she wonīt be allowed to see any clients for as long as she saw me and by that she wonīt form such a bond as she did with me.

But I know I need a professional who understands and want to understand this abrupt termination and how such a grief is manifested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ididitmyway View Post
I think, thinking about her in such detail keeps you emotionally connected to her, which is especially important to you now when you can't see her. This is perfectly natural.

I am also guessing that you don't have much of a social life and/or close relationships with people right now. Loneliness just makes the desire to stay connected to your former T more intense, especially because she was, probably, the only one you could discuss your private life with. So, it's perfectly understandable why you are preoccupied with all these thoughts.
SarahSweden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous56387, precaryous