amandalouise
Wise Elder

amandalouise has no updates.

15 yr Member
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 05, 2019 at 10:56 PM

Im sorry that people have you on ignore. think of it like real life. if the word pizza is a trigger for you, you avoid that trigger. the ignore feature is there for everyone to use in order to control what they are triggered by. we cant control what others do only what we choose to do.

that said whether someone has you on ignore or not does not prevent you from using the site and posting. it just means instead of posting in those threads you make your own.

my suggestion if you see a thread where you feel you can contribute to but the original poster has you on ignore start your own thread on the same issue and how that problem affects you...

example... if I see a thread that is about dissociation and I want to post in that thread on dissociation, when I try to I find that the original poster has me on ignore. no problems I make my own thread about dissociation and how dissociation affects me.

see what I mean... when you are on someone elses ignore list its because they are taking care of their self and not a punishment or preventing you from posting.. you just make your own thread and those that are not on your ignore listing can post in your thread.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote