View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Default Jan 05, 2019 at 11:37 PM

Hello folks,

I am wondering if anyone feels that (in general...exceptions always occur of course) women could be much kinder to other women? There are times when I am researching women's issues, I find that women actually respond with some of the most negative and judgmental comments. I have a theory that because we are living in a patriarchal world (most people with real power are men) and women are often subordinated that women then respond to each other in conflict rather than unity. I've had several female friends down the years you told me things like: "If I told my other female friends this they would judge me up and down."

Have other women experienced this? Not that it's okay for men to put women down either but I suppose I find it more confusing when some women seem to make it their mission to put each other down. Particularly regarding women's issues. We have enough challenges in this world...why can't we work together? I don't mean working together against men. I always invite the good guys to join us in our quest for safety and respect throughout the world.

Any thoughts?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor, healingme4me, may24