Thread: Lapses in time?
View Single Post
cosmospanda

Member Since May 2017
36 hugs
given
Unhappy Jan 06, 2019 at 06:57 AM

Today, I had something weird happen to me. I mean, weird in that it is, albeit not new, but worsening from the last time I experienced this. Yesterday.

I daydream a lot, and I know this. I get lost in my thoughts. Today, though, after I asked my friend to come visit me and drop off something I left in his truck, I had a vivid thought of going to his house with him. I wanted to know if the blow-dryer I owned when we were together was still under the sink, since I was doing my hair tonight. I could have weighed myself, too, which seemed like a good idea.

My friend came by and I got my stuff back. I started blow drying my hair with my roommate's blow dryer, before I stopped and almost went looking for my blow dryer. I didn't remember where I put it and didn't understand why I was using my roommate's when I had gotten mine back. As I went to leave the room, I tried to remember the number on the scale because I weighed myself.

Then it dawned on me. I had never left. I hadn't gotten in my friend's truck and gone to his house and done all those things. I asked my roommate if I had even left. Nope. I had stayed. I don't remember what happened from that daydream to my friend showing up to what I did afterwards. Everything is a blur.

Is this normal?

The clown that lived under my bed when I was younger is back, along with a few others that have seemed to have unpacked and settled. Today, they haven't been showing up so much; but I can't account for the time I spent in over an hour. I remember being somewhere where I wasn't.

Any experiences with something similar, please share.
cosmospanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
jaynedough, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, MickeyCheeky