View Single Post
Anonymous40258

Default Jan 06, 2019 at 08:47 AM

Working on changing my habits including self awareness through continued exploration. Depravity, more like self-discipline and acceptance. Again, I am accepting of myself, but would like to learn to be accepting of others and accepting of criticism. I am finding time to hear the birds everyday, rather than shut out the world. I think I may have experienced nocebo in past treatments and don’t want to force myself into another upset. My resources are exhausted or elsewhere. Personal interaction is irreplaceable. Family therapy doesn’t allow much time for ‘me’, separate from ‘them’, only ‘us’, and (for me) is actually much more challenging than normal therapy. I am not interested in defending myself, or altering anything about myself (by demand), but there needs to be middle ground.

Thank you for listening

[“Good morning" frozen habit
What do you mean?
Do you mean to wish me a good morning or do you mean it is a good morning whether I want it or not
Or perhaps you mean to say that you feel good on this particular morning. Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on?
All of them at once I suppose]
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55888