View Single Post
Girl from Europe

Member Since Sep 2018
6 hugs
given
Default Jan 06, 2019 at 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaVicar? View Post
Have you considered the possibility that him ending your therapy has nothing to do with his wife or her jealousy and that he might be using it as a cover? It's a very odd thing for a therapist to say or use as an excuse for ending therapy. Sounds like it's more about him and his conflicted feelings.

I'm not surprised you're confused, he keeps changing his mind and is keeping you hanging, hopeful for a relationship with him. Do you really want a relationship with this guy? Do you think it would be good for you? I wish you luck and strength with this.
I don't think I would like to be in a long-lasting relationship with him, it's more a desire he created in me that I can not forget, especially because i feel so empty and lonely in my private life.

I thought about what You said it could be a lie about his wife, in faxt I told him when we met in December, that I find it strange since I believe he is a man that decide about himself so I can't believe his wife did ask him to finish, and he didn't respond but I saw him shocked, so I think I was right... He became very nice to me and excusing and flirtatious again, but in less obvious way. But there are still sparkles between us, even more then before I would say...

So, he keeps playing his games, like for example I posted on social media on Christmas seaside where I spent the whole day alone and wrote "I love the presence of the Sea. Sea is non judging you, not asking questions, one can tell it everything... The beautiful day with the seaside." and my selfie with me looking at the sea. The next day... I saw he changed his profile foto (that was being the same from at least two years!) and he puted himself... sittng on the seaside and watching sea, like I did on mine. And in background foto he puted... also the sea. Of course, if I ask him he would tell it is a coincidence, but really knowing him I know I am not paranoic...

Or am I? Why doing such a thing if he was to stay clear? It's really confusing because I see him struggling also... I Just would like him to decide what does he wants and proceed with it... I think I will be my last post, at least if nothing changes, so I just would like to thank You all and excuse me, because I cannot enter in the victim role... I think we were both humans and wharever happens, I won't forget him. It's never black and white...
Girl from Europe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight