View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Default Jan 06, 2019 at 07:18 PM

Zehm, sorry you are going through this. Have you asked yourself why you are trying to partner with someone who "dumps" you every time you part, feels entitled to your money, and makes you feel "crazy?" There seem to be some relationship basics (such as stability and mutual respect for boundaries) which are absent here. I question why you want to continue the relationship. Perhaps think about why you are allowing someone to treat you disrespectfully over and over again. It is healthier to be without a significant other than to be in a relationship which as you said makes you feel "crazy." Bring your thoughts back to you and your needs. Perhaps make a list of what you are looking for in a relationship/partner. Then compare the list to your current reality. Take some time and thought on your own. Is this really what you want?

Any relationship (friendship or romantic) should enhance your life. By that I don't mean that it should be perfect. There's no such thing as a perfect relationship of course because humans are imperfect. But overall, a relationship should enhance one's life with unconditional love, joy etc. If I am understanding you correctly, it sounds like this relationship actually diminishes your quality of life rather than enhancing it. I think you also may want to think about your self-esteem. I would not allow someone to treat me like that. I say that with zero judgment. From a place of care and regard for yourself, please think about what you deserve. Hint: a good and stable relationship

Last edited by Anonymous57363; Jan 06, 2019 at 07:35 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote