View Single Post
Anonymous52333

Default Jan 07, 2019 at 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerTime12 View Post
I know this story has been told here time and time again... but I literally want my therapist so badly it hurts. I’ve stuck around for 2 years thinking maybe it would get better, but my feelings only seem to be getting stronger. I’ve always had sexual feelings towards him, but now I think they are developing into more — which totally freaks me out. I don’t want to quit, he’s a good t who’s actually helped me, but I don’t want to keep feeling like this either. I feel so stuck.
He already knows a bit about the sexual stuff but nothing more.
I’m not sure how this is gonna help, but I just felt like taking about it with people here, getting it out of my head, and bouncing ideas back and forth could be beneficial.
I just finished reading The Love Cure by John Ryan Haule. It really put things into perspective for me in this area. What was very enlightening for me was what's presented about the relationship between us and T and why maintaining distance within the union is important for both... Not just us. It gave me a sense of compassion for my T that has calmed my craziness over her some. Another thing I liked is how he also rejects the world view of boundaries and stereotypical crap we hear at the same time. It just makes everything make sense... At least for me.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, SummerTime12