Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,427 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2019 at 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I think it might blurr boundaries because his FB profile is locked so it’s a sign that he doesn’t want strangers to look at it but you went through his wife. You looked up her and her pictures and she has not part of the equation. Not saying it’s illegal or dangerous but just something that blurrs boundaries. Doesn’t matter if she is a sister or a wife. If you wanted to know if he is married or has dogs you could ask your current therapist. She probably would tell you that.

Again not saying you have malicious intent at all but it’s just something to look into if you tend to become attached to people. Just something to be aware.
I understand. I just don't see it as "wrong", "blurring boundaries", or increasing my attachment. I have no attachment to this guy. I don't want to be attached to him. And honestly, I don't know if I attach to men at all. I'm not emotionally attached to my H. Not attached to my dad. I don't really trust men. I do get attached to women. I'm much more emotionally involved with women, than men. But even that, I'm not attached to every woman or even every T I've met. I wasn't attached to one T, and I looked her up. And I attached to another before there was psychology today or FB. I'm not attached to my hair stylist, current Pdoc, or ob/gyn....and I've looked them up.

It might be a correlation, but it's definitely not a causation which I feel like people are trying to say.

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight