View Single Post
Pinocchio46

Member Since Aug 2016
Default Jan 07, 2019 at 11:53 AM

I'm going to try to keep this as quick as possible. Basically, a good friend of mine helped me through a really tough time, she is a sweetheart and has never done anything bad to me. However she did start to distance herself because I think it got too much for her, I don't want to go and talk to her because I want to give her space until she is ready.

We go to the same University and although we're not in the same class we pass each other in the halls occasionally. Today she was sat in the same room as me, on the opposite side.

Whenever I see her I feel sick, I can literally feel the blood rush from my head and I feel psychically ill. I don't know if it's guilt for what I put her through, shame, or maybe a little of both. I don't want to discuss this with her, because I want to give her the space she needs, she has already done so much for me.

But in your experience has there been anything you can do to minimise the stress and anxiety one particular person causes you, without discussing it with them directly?
Pinocchio46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky