View Single Post
yakmom

Member Since Feb 2016
20 hugs
given
Default Jan 07, 2019 at 03:16 PM

Thanks. I'm sorry I'm so long in answering. Forgot I put this post out there. My OB/Gyn doesn't recognize the other symptoms of Meno other than hot flashes and night sweats. AND she's a woman and she has the only Menopause clinic in this state. She's also the chair of the OB/GYN dept at our teaching hospital here. I sought her out thinking she might help me. I'm guessing she hasn't been through this or it was easier for her. I did ask her if she could refer me to a psychiatrist a few years ago and she didn't have any recommendations. My other person that I saw I had been seeing for almost 30 years. Since I was 19 years old. Delivered my only child. He also went the route of "it's all in your head". Well, yeah, it is. No one seems to understand that there really are women out there who have a much more difficult time of it than other. My main thought has always been if there was something out there that made men's penises fall off or turn backwards or something, you betcha they'd be out there finding an answer.
yakmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote