View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2019 at 03:48 PM

I am having some difficult emotions.My diabetes is out of control and making me ill.I must get onto a healthy diet and exercise.I feel mixed up.I left my abusers and am doing ok without them but I don't have anyone close to comfort me and support me and I miss that.My emotions are mixed up,I chat to people as I go out and about but they are strangers really I so want to make friends,I am sad about all I have been through and especially the state of my health,I am going to make this year the year that I overcome my chronic illnesses.I have lots of plans for this year.I want to sort my inner world out,get in touch with the me inside that is genuine and real and let my feelings come out so that I am being authentic and led by true emotion as well as a sound head on my shoulders.

I am being strong,I have to get my diabetes under control and lose half my body weight,I am going to take it slow and be patient.I am not all down,I am getting used to my own company and a lot of the time I enjoy being alone.
I am starting an art therapy class tomorrow,that should be helpful,it is supposed to be using art to help improve moods and anxiety and depression.Let's see how I get on.I might use this thread to post each week how I get on in art therapy classes.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BLUEDOVE, MickeyCheeky, mrsselig, unaluna