View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Jan 07, 2019 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachyderm View Post
The reason I tried Firefox is that the latest version of Safari was freezing on me.

Something has changed with Psych Central, or the new Apple software. It seems to get indigestion here.

It seems like the issue may be either with your computer itself or with your internet connection. Even though I don't use apple products all that much, I have enough knowledge to confirm that the issue isn't with Psych Central. If it was than users across all operating systems and not just apple users. I am on Psych Central under a Firefox browser with several addons using Windows 10, yet this site is as responsive as it's ever been for me.

I would say see if the issue is with your internet connection first. First, try visiting other websites to confirm if this problem occurs anywhere else. Afterwards, try running a speed test. Just search internet speed test to find out the speed and latency of your internet connection. If you have high latency or slow speeds that might be part of the problem.

If your internet isn't the problem, the only other thing that could possibly be wrong is something with your computer itself.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote