View Single Post
jvklaus

Member Since Apr 2018
5 hugs
given
Default Jan 07, 2019 at 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Tripper View Post
I've got a great psychiatrist. She's dont everything she can do, and I wont see her for 4 months now.

I was refering to my psychologist. There's only so much this guy can do, let help me understand, see it from different perspectives. Which perspective is the right one. But my social life is a total wreck. I live in too small a town.
Oh, I see. I have problems with psychologists too. I always eventually just stop seeing them; I'm not sure if that is bad, good, or indifferent. In my opinion they can never understand. I am not seeing one currently, and my last psychiatrist meeting, he told me I need to start seeing one. I don't want to.

I also understand small town life. I lived in a very rural area in TX and it was toxic for me. I really don't have a social life; but, I'm okay with that. I'd rather just be left alone than spend time worrying about going out, having company, or incessant phone calls. Most of the time, I just want to be left alone.

I hope you are able to work things out with your psychologist. I wish had some advice to help with the social aspect, as it seems this is important for you. Maybe you could find some group therapy and make friends with people in group?