SummerTime12 has no updates.

10 yr Member
601 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2019 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post
It sucks for sure, the weird thing for me, it has come after he left.

Since I speak to you off PC, I feel it's ok to say this, but could this possibly have to do with something in your marriage? I know you've expressed issues there before, could you and your H consider couples therapy as well? Not sure if it would help but it if it was related to that, I figure it might be worth a shot

Sadly, I've no idea what to say, other than to try and remind yourself how he has helped you and that you are both married and in this type of relationship. Sorry that you are feeling this way, I know he's been helpful for you so I can't imagine how hard this is.

Thank you [emoji3590]
I know my H and I have a lot to work on in our marriage, but I’m not totally sure if my feelings for my T are related to that or not. It’s definitely a possibility and something for me to think about. I would love to try couples therapy if my H were willing. What’s strange though is that if anything, things have been getting better between me and H recently. I constantly try to remind myself that T is married with kids and prob has plenty of flaws I don’t know about. And I also remind myself how much I love my H. But ugh sometimes that s*** just doesn’t work [emoji58]
SummerTime12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight