Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
74.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2019 at 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenNoodleSoup View Post
I think not having people constantly respond to things would be nice as well. If somebody really wants comments they can still put a "feel free to respond", but overall I think no responses would be better. Like that people don't feel that they'll have to read how other people disagree with whatever they were saying and so on.
Or maybe since responses initially were not really the issue at all in the old thread: not having discussions about things that are off topic. I think something like 'that was a good session write up' is okay. But having it develop into a three page discussion where people only talk about one persons therapy is not really the idea of this thread I think. If it's not possible to implement a 'no large discussions' (where large would have to be defined appropriately), then no responses by default would be better in my opinion.

Yes, I think something like "Sounds like a good session, you were very vulnerable with your T, great job!" is fine. Though if someone doesn't want that of course be open to saying it.