Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2017
1,305 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2019 at 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryOozit View Post
A forum where responses are not encouraged and replies are ruled out! An excellent idea! How about we all get together and bake some cakes we never eat? Or a book club without pages?
(Sorry for using people as examples, can be replaced by anyone, it just popped into my head as this right now)

Rather a forum where offtopic discussions are discouraged. If I open this thread, I expect to read: Session of Echos. Maybe some reply saying it sounded like a good session. Session of LT. Maybe a similar reply. And so on.

What I don't expect is what I read half the time: Session of LT. 5 people: great, good job, how do you feel. Some offering their advice on stuff of the session. Some derailing and commenting on the T. Session of Echos. Somebody saying sounds like a good session, how do you feel? Somebody answers something about LTs session. Echos answers his question. Now we already got two separate discussions that are not at all about the sessions anymore...

If you want to discuss things, open a thread to discuss it or discuss it on the couch or something. This thread should be for posting about the session. Not the session, the T, whether you agree with the T, whether the sun is yellow...

Thanks for this!
daisydid, stopdog